Go “away” to the college right in your own backyard. Yes, we’re talking to you, Mt. Blue High School / Foster Technology students. You too, students at Mt. Abram, Spruce Mountain, Rangeley Lakes, and CVA. And also you home-schooled students in Franklin County.
If you’re admitted to the University of Maine at Farmington as a freshman from any high school in Franklin County, Maine (or if you’re home-schooled in Franklin County) you can?receive FREE on-campus housing your first year — a savings of more than $4,500.
Funny thing is, many Franklin County students who choose to go away to college return home (to UMF) after starting college someplace else. Well, we’d like you to consider UMF right from the start.
Free on-campus housing your first year.
And you don’t have to live at your parents’ home. If you graduated from any Franklin County high school, you can live on campus at UMF — FREE.
注册就送38可微信提现Live on campus and make a fresh new start. Become whoever you want to be. Our residence halls give you the opportunity to meet new people from all over.
Each residence hall (and floor) hosts regular fun functions: cookouts, movie nights at Narrow Gauge Cinema, yoga classes, intramural teams, special off-campus excursions, and more. You’ll become part of a whole new crowd.
And because you’re from the area, other UMF students may ask you for your Franklin County insider knowledge and advice. The secret hiking trails, the best night to go to the movies, who’s got the best pizza, the nicest days to hit the Farmington Fair, the best night to ski at Titcomb, the quickest way to Coos Canyon and Smalls Falls.
Have a real going-away-to-college experience right here at UMF.
For Franklin County high school grads, UMF offers a rich academic and social lifestyle that just happens to be close to home. There’s a lot more going on here than you may realize.
- More student clubs and organizations than some schools twice our size
- Concerts, plays, improv comedy, dances, poetry slams, movie nights, student art exhibits and more
- Open Mic Nights, Acoustic Nights, Craft Nights, Spring Fling Week and lots more
- Varsity athletics, club sports, and intramurals, group fitness classes
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities on campus and off-
- Affordable weekend group excursions to a New York City Broadway shows, Boston Bruins games, Red Sox games, NYC sight-seeing, and more
- Group outdoor adventure activities like hiking to Grafton Notch, kayaking the Kennebec, snowshoeing the Maine Huts & Trails, and more.
Contact the UMF Office of Admission to learn more about our cost-savings Be Home at UMF option.
Office of Admissions
University of Maine at Farmington
246 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994